Monday, March 30, 2009

Our First House!

I know it has been awhile, okay a long while, since we have blogged, but we finally decided to catch up a bit. We moved back to Orlando, FL in the beginning of February. We bought our first house which is a beautiful, new, townhouse on a beautiful lake. It is still being built, but we should be moved in by the beginning of summer. We are so excited. We got to custom pick everything in our new home. Michael got a new job with a bank, and I transferred back with my same company. For all of those who read one of our previous blogs, Michael's mom did pass away from the cancer in November of 2008. We miss her a lot, she was a wonderful mom. That's about all that is new with us for now. We'll try to keep our blog updated more often.

3 comments:

Cory and Karen said...

That's so exciting that you are getting your first house! I am so jealous of you! I wish I was in Florida where the sun is shinning. Good luck with your new place!

dani said...

yeah...it only took a year and a day! I'm excited for you new house too!

Callie said...

Hi!!!! Congrats on your major purchase! I'm so excited for you. Ade gave me your blog address, and I'm glad to see you finally posted to it! Keep it going, I love to read blogs and stay up to date on all my family and friends. Check out my blog www.kcmedeirosfam.blogspot.com. Love you! -Callie